Friday, October 29, 2010

Yo-ho, Yo-ho a pirates life...

Hello world,
We are getting pretty excited about Halloween around here. I am not totally sure what Halloween is about, but mama has been dressing me up in different outfits all week. Today she put this little outfit on me and told me all about pirates. I think I will enjoy this holiday much more when I am older. Mama has already planned my costume for next year. She is keeping it a secret for now and is really excited to sew it for me.

Last week I went to a pumpkin patch for the first time. We picked out a mama, papa and baby pumpkin. We are going to carve our pumpkins and bake the seeds tomorrow. Mama said she would carve my pumpkin for me, I just need to pick a design. I am not sure what to pick because I have a rather limited visual vocabulary and most of what I see is blurry. The only thing I can think of is a boob... maybe that is because I am hungry, but you have to admit pumpkins kind of look like boobs!

Well, it is time for lunch. I am a growing little bugger and all of this talk about boobs has made me hungry for some milk. :) Have a great Halloween everyone! I can't wait to see what my neighborhood friends dress up as. 


Lots of love, wiggles and giggles,
Finn

No comments:

Post a Comment