Monday, October 4, 2010

Hi, my name is Finn.




Hi, my name is Finnian Marshall Gray. I decided to come into the world two weeks early... much to the surprise of my mama and papa. When I decided I wanted to come out, my mama and papa were running some errands, thinking they had a lot of time before I arrived. They were at Costco on the frozen food aisle when I gave my mama her first contraction. Being a first time mama, she wasn't exactly sure what this new feeling was. After that they continued shopping as I danced around furiously in her belly. I wanted her to know that I wanted to meet them in person.

Later the next day, mama went in to labor. When mama and papa got the hospital it was 2 am and they were very tired from the day and oh so excited to see me. After a very long night, I arrived into this wonderful and crazy world at 12:28pm, October 2, 2010. (6 lbs. 11oz. and 20.25 inches)

My parents are going to keep this blog going for our family and friends who are out of town... who I can't wait to meet. They tell me you are all pretty darn awesome. So please swing by our little blog-aroo when you want to see what I am up to. We will try to keep this updated often, but we are all getting used to our new schedule. :)

Lots of love, wiggles and giggles,
Finn

3 comments:

  1. He is such a cute baby! I am so happy for your new family. This blog is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious and amazing! Finn you are a beautiful gift to our crazy world! I am so happy for the whole family! Love love love, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for to meet him Dani. He is a sweet little guy.

    ReplyDelete