Thursday, October 14, 2010

Meow meow Gir-cat.


Hi friends,
Meet my friend Gir. My parents call him by many names such as Gir-face and Gir-gles. Gir-cat was their first baby followed by Ocelot, Tia and Koa and then me. When I was growing in mama's belly, Gir loved to snuggle with me and mama. He would curl up on mama's warm belly and fall asleep. As I got bigger, I would kick him when he slept on me. I would hear him purr and give him a good wiggle. At first Gir was startled by this movement of mama's belly but then he didn't seem to mind. Mama told me that Gir is very stubborn about snuggling and he will stick it out to get in a good one. Now that I am out of mama's belly, Gir and I are getting to know each other because we can't quite snuggle like we used to. Gir is also trying to get used to my baby noises and cries. So far he doesn't mind my crying but his brother Ocelot is not a fan, I will write more about that later. I am excited to get to know my furry siblings.

Lots of love, wiggles and giggles,
Finn

No comments:

Post a Comment