Thursday, October 14, 2010

Edelweiss, the Finnster remix


Hello everyone! This is one of my favorite things to do when I wake up in the morning. This is my father's music box from when he was a child. It plays Edelweiss. My mama likes to sing along to it, although she never remembers all of the words... blame it on her lack of sleep or mama memory. Sometimes she makes up new lyrics or just dances around with me. She told me that she loves hanging out with me, especially in the morning when I am wide awake and looking around at the world. I am working on staying up during the day but sometimes it is just too hard. I get sleepy and sometimes fussy. There are times when there is a lot going on and I want to be a part of it, so I keep one eye open and sleep with the other one. This is a new technique that mama is hoping to learn from me so she can sleep and be awake with me at the same time. Once I can talk, I will share this secret with her.

Lots of love, wiggles and giggles,
Finn

No comments:

Post a Comment