Thursday, October 21, 2010

Introducing, Houdini Baby.



Hello friends,
I just woke up from a relaxing nap. Mama came in to feed me and she found me like this. I recently began moving all about my crib in a fit of joy... and sometimes frustration. Despite my parents best efforts to swaddle me between blankets and bolsters, I love to escape their confining sleep set-up. During this particular nap I was a little hot, so I kicked off my socks, wiggled out of my pants, rolled out of my blanket, moved the bolsters and decided that sleeping perpendicular to my normal position was much cooler. Mama started laughing when she saw me like this and decided to take this photo which works well for my blogging. Thanks mama. Now, I must come up with some new tricks. Abracadabra!

Lots of love, wiggle and giggles,
Finn

No comments:

Post a Comment