Friday, October 8, 2010

two parts hiccup, one part sneez-aroo!


I had a great night last night! I got wasted on the boob juice and hung out with everyone downstairs. The only downside of my partying was that I got a case of the hiccups. Mama thinks my hiccups are the "cutest thing ever." I am not convinced that they are so cute, they are kind of annoying because they keep me up when I want to sleep. Silly mama had her camera out like usual, so she video taped me with my "cute" hiccups and I gave her a nice big sneez-aroo to go with them... followed by one of my finest dirty diapers. Take that mama! Cheers!

Lots of love, wiggles and giggles,
Finn

3 comments:

  1. did my last comment post?

    -Eric M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess not! 2nd try.............Looks like the lil bugger has Chris eyes I'm assuming? He looks like a perfect mix of you two. How are the dogs loving the little guy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. He totally has Chris's eyes. The Dr. says that they may change but I am hoping he keeps them. :)

    ReplyDelete