Saturday, October 16, 2010

mama, papa and baby pumpkin.



Hi friends, 
Today I am 2 weeks old. Mama thought it would be fun to celebrate by picking out mama, papa and baby pumpkins at the local pumpkin patch. Mama told me that this would be a quick little outing and that we would be back home in time to nurse... boy was she wrong! The pumpkin patch was super duper busy and much bigger than mama and papa thought it was. The traffic was awful and by the time we picked out our pumpkins, I was ready to eat and over the whole thing. Mama tried so hard to get a few photos of me with the pumpkins, but I wasn't having it. I am beginning to realize when mama says we are going for a quick little trip... it is never a quick little trip. I think she needs to slow down a bit to my speed because lets face it, right now I sort of call the shots. Other than that it was a really nice day and nursing in the car was not so bad. I guess we are all still learning and setting our schedule, something I am sure we will continue to work on for many years to come. Besides, snuggling with papa while we walking through the pumpkin patch was really nice. He is so comfy and it was a beautiful day!

Lots of love, wiggles and giggles,
Finn


No comments:

Post a Comment