Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Too legit to quit.



Hello world,
Today I am 11 days old. It is hard to believe that I wasn't even due until October 16th which is this coming Saturday. My mama is very happy that I came early because I was smaller and easier to deliver. The only thing about being smaller is that I don't have many clothing options. My 0-3 month clothing is still very big on me and the only onsies that fit are newborn sized. This has lead mama to using diaper pins on my hats, rolling my pants and taking in some other things. Papa thinks it is funny because it looks like I am wearing MC Hammer pants... so I am working on growing so he doesn't laugh at my so-called Hammer pants. I am beginning to fill out a bit, so I no longer look like a skinny-mini in my funny pants and I think the diaper pin in my beanie makes me look cool! So here is to growing into my clothes, mama's creative way to dress me and that MC Hammer man.

Lots of love, wiggles and giggles,
Finn

No comments:

Post a Comment