Monday, October 18, 2010

(sponge) bath time.


Hello world,
Have you ever had a sponge bath? Hmmm... I am not so sure about these. Despite my parents best efforts to keep me warm while they sponged different areas of my body, I was a little chilly. For my second sponge bath, mama and papa tried to plan ahead a bit more. They warmed the room for me and used a bigger towel which was really nice. It was great for a little while, but I still had an opinion about the whole bath thing and I wanted to tell them all about it.


This little moment was short lived because mama covered me in a warm towel and snuggled with me. I have come to learn that snuggling is the best, it always helps to have a nice big hug. Papa carefully dried my hair while mama kept me warm, they make a good team and make me feel so loved.


Mama was telling me that I can have a real bath now that my belly button has healed. I am excited to see what a real bath is like, I hope it is warmer than the sponge type. Either way I know that mama and papa will do their best to keep me warm and comfy. Maybe we will listen to come nice music like mama does when she takes a bath. 

Lots of love, wiggles and giggles,
Finn

No comments:

Post a Comment