Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Like father, like son.


Hi friends, 
I did a really good job of sleeping, eating and pooping last night, which made my mama and papa very happy. At one point mama woke up to check on me and my papa and I were sleeping in the same position. My mama keeps telling me how wonderful my papa is. She says that she never knew she could love someone as much as she does and continue to have that love grow each day. She also told me that watching him hold me makes her happier than she ever imagined. I think my papa is pretty cool as well. We are getting used to diaper changes which makes both of us happy. I also like being held by his big comfy arms, it is great to have so much room to snuggle. Mama and papa make a great team, they are working very hard to take care of each other as much as they are taking care of me. We are a happy little family.

Once the sun comes out we are going to go for a walk. Right now it currently looks like it may rain. I guess the weather here in Colorado is rather fickle. My mama told me that the locals say, "if you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes." So I think we will wait 5 minutes and then go outside. :)

Lots of love, wiggles and giggles,
Finn

2 comments:

  1. It's like that one scene from Forrest Gump (tilts head)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww. That just made me tear up. I love that scene.

    ReplyDelete