Friday, October 8, 2010

My first walk.


I went on my first walk today with mama, papa and grandma. We waited for the sun to come out and when it did, I decided to sleep in the warm rays as we walked around my neighborhood. Tia and Koa, my furry siblings, came along as well. They were really excited to take me on a walk and wanted to stay next to the stroller the whole time. Papa says that we are going to have to train them to get used to walking with the stroller and not crowd mama so much.


I don't remember much about this first walk since I snoozed through most of it, but mama told me she really enjoyed getting outside since we have been inside a lot lately. She was also happy to get a little exercise. Did you know that mama is a dancer? She hasn't been able to dance much during the last few months and she can't wait to get back to it. She has to wait until the doctor gives her the okay to get back to her favorite dance classes, so for now a little walking goes a long way. She does sneak in a little dance here and there when she is carrying me around, shhhh don't tell her doc.


Lots of love, wiggles and giggles,
Finn

No comments:

Post a Comment