Saturday, October 9, 2010

1 week old.


I'm one week old today. In baby world that is like a year! I have seen so many things already, even though it is all a bit blurry to my developing eyes. So far I like this new place. I get to eat, sleep and snuggle all day. Everyone likes to hold me and talk to me. It is not a bad gig at all. 

Since I came into this wonderful and crazy world, I have reached many milestones. I am starting to smile and giggle while I am sleeping and dreaming. I am eating, sleeping and pooping well which is good so that I can keep on growing. I have fallen into a nice schedule which allows my mama and papa some much needed rest. I went on my first walk, had my first bath and first visit to my pediatrician. I have discovered that I really like to listen to music. I especially love to listen to mama's pandora stations while nursing and papa's music box (from when he was a boy) when we are all hanging out downstairs. Oh, and I have also spit-up on mama and peed on papa. Overall, I have had a great week. We have had a few cries as we have been adjusting to our schedule and getting to know each other, but the majority of the time we are all smiles and snuggles... and lots of kisses, everyone likes to give me kisses!

I am looking forward to my second week of life. Mama tells me that we will have many more adventures and that I will start to be more active during the day. Auntie Darden came over today to visit and wish me a happy birthday, I met her last Sunday. She said that I already look like I am growing, and that I look more like a baby and less like an old man. :) Later today we are going over to Aunt Bev and Great Grandma's house to celebrate. I am very excited to meet my Auntie Alyssa, my parents keep telling me how cool she is. That is all for now, bring on week 2!

Lost of love, wiggles and giggles,
Finn

No comments:

Post a Comment