Monday, November 1, 2010

Pass the bottle, snap-happy mama!

 Hello world,
Last week mama and papa decided it was time to try bottle feeding. Since mama is a photographer and she is getting back to work, papa and I needed to get this bottle feeding down. At first it was a little weird, I guess nothing compares to the actual source but in the end, I am not a very picky eater. It was kind of nice to hang out with papa during my meals. He has such comfy arms!

Mama snapped the picture below of papa and I trying out this bottle thing. She really likes to take our picture and has taken so many already that she is rethinking the memory/storage of our digital photos. She has her business storage set up and now she is going to tackle our family photos because let's face it, I am the apple of her eye and she loves to take photos... so we are bound to have tons and tons of digital photos. I am sure one day she will embarrass me with some of these pictures, especially the nakee ones!


Lots of love, wiggles and giggles,
Finn

No comments:

Post a Comment