Friday, November 12, 2010

Back to the blogaroo

Hi friends,

We have been away for almost two weeks. My mama went back to work last week and then we both caught colds this week... so we have been on a bit of a hiatus. The best part is, this week we will play catch up and post about our exciting adventures of the last two weeks. First we had Halloween, then I turned one month old and had my one month well-baby visit with Dr. Jordan, it snowed for the first time (in my life), I went to voting polls, mama made a cool painting for my room and I have grown out of my newborn clothes. A lot has gone on and I can't wait to tell you all about it.


This video is a fussy one and what life has been like in the Gray house lately, especially with the sniffles and gassy tummy. (For the record the translation of this cry/fuss is: "I am really tired but I don't want to sleep because life is so exciting and I don't want to miss a minute of it.") Mama thought we should post this one because she thinks my fussing is sometimes cute and well, the videos can't all be happy and smiley because let's face it... babies cry a lot throughout the day. Mama and papa are learning the differences in my cries and I am figuring out how to voice my opinion which they are usually very supportive about... except for the middle of the night cries (I think we all have a hard time with those!).


Stay tuned for all of our latest updates. It will be fun to relive the last few weeks since that is 1/3 of my sweet little life. Wowzers how quickly time is flying, this must mean we are having fun. 

Lost of love, wiggles and giggles,
Finn

No comments:

Post a Comment