Friday, December 24, 2010

Frosty the Snowman Cocoa.





Mama made these little hot cocoa kits for our amazing neighbors.  She got the idea from this fun blog and then she designed some fun packaging to make it her own. Mama told me that she is looking forward to making presents with me when I am a little older. She likes to make gifts because she enjoys being creative and it is more personal. I have a feeling we are going to have a lot of fun together.

I can't wait to visit our neighbors, give them their Frosty the Snowman Cocoa kits and wish them a Merry Christmas. This is a fun holiday.

Lots of love, wiggles and giggles,
Finn

2 comments:

  1. The wonderful package brightened our whole day! Just looking at it makes us happy! Thank you, thank you!! I think you'll have to come over for some yummy hot chocolate soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so glad that you like it. Mmmmmm a hot chocolate date sounds great.

    ReplyDelete