Monday, December 27, 2010

Finn's first Christmas.


Christmas Day was a lot of fun. We started by opening gifts at home. I received a lot of awesome toys and clothes from some sweet friends and family. I still think I must have been a really good baby because Santa really likes me.


Auntie Christine and Uncle AJ sent me a really cute ornament. I am excited to put it on our tree next year. They are coming to visit us in a few weeks... Mama, Papa and I are really really really excited.


Auntie Darden came over to Great Gimma, Aunt Bev and Uncle Jeff's house for Christmas brunch. It was a lot of fun having her with us. She is really awesome and one of Mama's dearest friends. Aunt Jammie also brought Darden matching PJs so she put them on. After brunch, I took a nap while Mama, Papa and Darden played a game they invented called "Battle Jacks." I am not sure about the rules, because they seemed to evolve as they went along and by the time I woke up it was a completely different game. They had a lot of fun laughing as they played. Maybe next year I can play too... or at least the baby version. :)


Have you met Zoe? She is the "baby" at the Hartzlers. She likes to snuggle with me and loves to follow me around. Mama says that she is watching out for me because whenever I cry, she runs around to tell us that something is wrong.


By the end of the night, I was really tired from our two day Christmas celebration. I slept through a lot of it, but what I was awake for was absolutely amazing. I have a fun family full of love, wiggles and giggles, just like me. 

As always...
Lots of love, wiggles and giggles,
Finn

No comments:

Post a Comment