Friday, December 24, 2010

Baby's 1st Christmas.


Today Mama took some photos of our favorite Christmas ornaments. This top one is my favorite because it is from my Grandma and Grandpa. They sent me this from California. Mama had a feeling it was an ornament so we opened it early and she was right. They even put my picture in the frame. We found a special place for it on our Christmas tree.

This vintage looking Santa ornament is one of Mama's favorites.

I like this snowman one because they are snuggling and I think snuggling is the best.

We have a collection of bird ornaments that Papa carefully placed around the tree. He likes them.

When I am bigger, Mama said that we will make some ornaments together. She also told me that next Christmas when I am a 14 months old, we will have to place the ornaments a little higher since I will want to grab and play with them. Maybe we could put some of my stuffed animals on the lower branches?

Merry Christmas Eve!

Lots of love, wiggles and giggles,
Finn


© 2010 Heather Gray, all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment