Thursday, December 23, 2010

Cookies and Milk for Santa



Mama and I are going to make these cookies today. How fun! I am too little to enjoy them but she says that Papa and her will enjoy a few extra ones for me. :)

We are off to the store for marshmallows, colorful icing and some extra milk because warm homemade cookies need plenty of ice cold milk and papa will most likely want a couple of glasses with these special cookies. The recipe calls for Better Crocker sugar cookie mix and icing, but we are going to make these from scratch because Mama says they will taste much better. 

So far the holidays are very exciting. My first Christmas is already amazing and it isn't even the 25th yet. I hope Santa likes these cookies.

Lots of love, wiggles and giggles,
Finn

No comments:

Post a Comment