Saturday, December 18, 2010

2 month well baby visit.





Check me out! I am growing like crazy. At my 2 month well baby visit they measured and weighed me again and I am in the 90%ile for my height, cool hu? I think I am going to be tall like my Papa. Dr. Jordan checked me out and said that I am looking good and doing well. He looked in my eyes and ears with a very bright light which made me whine a bit. Then the nurse gave me my 2 month vaccines. I cried for a little bit but was quickly calmed by Papa's warm arms. My next well-baby visit is at 4 months. I am going to work very hard to keep growing and continue to surprise my parents with how big I am. I may even start teething by then! See you in a few months Dr. Jordan. 

Lots of love, wiggles and giggles,
Finn

No comments:

Post a Comment