Tuesday, December 21, 2010

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth.


Recently, I figured out that I can get my hands in my mouth. I think I can get my whole hand in there, it hasn't happened yet but that isn't stopping me from trying. Sometimes I wake myself up to find myself chewing on my little fingers. Mama keeps looking in my mouth to check out the teething situation and so far I am all gums, but there are a few spots that are starting to feel more jagged. I have been quite fussy lately unless I am chewing on my fingers, so Mama stopped swaddling me for day time naps so I can chew away which makes me much happier.

Can you believe how quickly I am growing? Mama can't... she says I kept surprising her, something I will continue to do for the rest of my life I am sure.

Lots of love, wiggles and giggles,
Finn

No comments:

Post a Comment