Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Good Morning Smiles.

Finn 9 Weeks Old.

I think mornings are my favorite time of day. I love waking up and seeing mama face smiling at me. She smiles at me a lot and likes to sing to me. The last few weeks I have been smiling back and reacting to her singing more and more. She keeps calling me her "little smiles." When I am fussy and not smiling, she likes to sing "Silent Night" to me. She tells me that this is commonly a holiday song but that she has always found it calming and likes to hum it throughout the year. It is one of her favorite songs.

I am recognizing mama and papa's faces really well now and I like to watch Tia and Koa, my furry siblings, run around and play. It is an exciting time, the whole world is opening up before of my eyes. My hand-eye coordination is getting really good and I am starting to try to put things in my mouth. I have discovered my tongue and like to stick it out when I smile which makes mama and papa laugh. This also makes me drool a lot which mama tells me is because my salivary glands are developing. This will come in handy when I get older and begin eating solid food. I have also started to chew on mama's finger and she can feel my little teeth under my gums. Something tells me this next step in my development is going to be a little painful but I am excited to have a big smiley grin like my parents.

Lots of love, wiggles and giggles,
Finn




No comments:

Post a Comment