Friday, December 10, 2010

Flashback Friday: Dreaming of Baby Gray


Mama asked her friend Sarah to take these photos of us before I was born. Mama was 8 months pregnant with me and she told me that during that last month, she kept having beautiful dreams about me. In her dreams, I had curly dark hair and light eyes and so far, this seems to be true although they say that baby eyes can change up to about 2 years old... so for now I will keep everyone guessing. 

Sarah did an amazing job on these photos and really captured the happiness mama and papa felt while they eagerly waited for my arrival. Can you see where I get my big smile from? :) I just thought I would share a few belly photos of me and mama as I was growing in her tummy.  She kept calling her growing tummy her dancy dancy baby belly because I liked to dance and wiggle a lot... I still do tee-heee. Although now she can see what I am doing instead of guessing... was that an elbow? knee? arm? Moments after I was born, mama noticed that I kept kicking my little left leg and she said, "hey, I know that little kick. I knew it was your left foot that liked kicking me in the ribs."

Lots of love, wiggles and giggles,
Finn

No comments:

Post a Comment